“Patience is probably important here. Competitive affiliate sites rarely grow overnight, especially if you’re starting without much authority.”
 
“Check whether your site has pages targeting very similar keywords. Keyword cannibalization can quietly hold back rankings.”
 
“If the content is already good, I’d shift some attention toward promotion and earning relevant links. Great content still needs visibility.”
 
“I’d concentrate on one market and one audience first rather than trying to target everything. A focused site can be much easier to build authority around.”
 
“Look at your competitors’ content gaps. Find questions they haven’t answered properly and create genuinely better resources around those topics.”
 
“SEO, traffic and conversions should be treated separately. I’d track rankings, organic clicks, engagement and conversions so you know exactly where the bottleneck is.”
 
“Have you tested the site on mobile recently? In affiliate niches, a slow or awkward mobile experience can easily hurt both engagement and conversions.”
 
“I wouldn’t rely entirely on Google. Building an email list, social presence, or another traffic source can make the business less dependent on search rankings.”
 
“Casino affiliate is a pretty crowded space, so I’d focus on finding a specific angle instead of trying to compete for every keyword.”
 
“I made the mistake of targeting only big keywords when I started an affiliate project. It looked great on paper, but ranking was incredibly difficult. Once I started targeting smaller, more specific searches, I began seeing much more consistent traffic.”
 
“I once spent too much time looking for the perfect backlink strategy. Eventually, I realized the bigger problem was that the site itself wasn’t particularly useful. Once the content became genuinely helpful, promotion became much easier.”
 
I had a similar site where traffic stayed low for months. We started updating old pages instead of adding new ones, and slowly the traffic improved.
 
Competitor research helped me a lot. I found topics they ranked for that were missing from my site, so I used those gaps for new content ideas.
 
Back
Top