It really depends on your traffic. If you already have active users, memberships and premium features could be a good starting point.
 
Hi guys, wishing you all the best! Another thing I'd consider is affiliate partnerships with services that actually make sense for your audience. I wouldn't promote random products just for the commission.
 
Hello all, my advice would be to focus on engagement first. If people are returning regularly and using the site, you have a much better chance of making money from it.
 
I’d look at your audience first. A dating site with strong engagement can usually monetize better than one with lots of visitors but very few active users.
 
You could try a freemium model. Keep basic features free and charge for things like advanced filters, unlimited messaging, or profile boosts.
 
Advertising is another option, especially if you have decent traffic. Just don't put too many ads on the site because they can hurt the user experience.
 
I would probably test paid memberships first. Dating users may be willing to pay if the premium features actually help them connect with better matches.
 
Before choosing a monetization method, I'd check what your competitors are doing. Their pricing and premium features can give you some useful ideas.
 
Hey, I’ve worked on a small dating site before, and subscriptions were the easiest model for me to test. I kept the basic features free and added a few useful premium options.
 
If the website is new, I wouldn't add too many paid features immediately. Build user activity first and then test what people are actually willing to pay for.
 
Hi guys, I’d start with a free and paid plan. When users get some value from the free version first, they are more likely to understand why the premium features are worth paying for.
 
Profile boosts could work well. Some users may pay to get more visibility for their profiles, especially when there are lots of active members.
 
You could have different membership levels. A basic paid plan could offer a few extra features, while a higher plan could include more visibility and advanced options.
 
I think subscriptions are probably the easiest model to test. Even a small percentage of active users paying monthly can create recurring revenue.
 
Hey everyone, I would test a freemium model. Let people create profiles and use basic matching for free, then offer advanced filters, extra visibility, or other useful features through a paid plan.
 
Back
Top