I don't consider YouTube completely good or completely bad. I've definitely wasted time watching videos that gave me nothing useful. At the same time, I've learned skills from YouTube that would have cost me money elsewhere. Like most things online, I think the value depends on how you use it.
 
Good YouTube creators deserve a lot of respect. Creating videos consistently, researching topics, editing everything, and responding to an audience takes considerable effort. Viewers sometimes don't see all the work behind one video.
 
I wouldn't describe YouTube as only entertainment. It has become a search engine for video information. Whenever I want to understand something visually, YouTube is often more useful than reading a long article.
 
hello guys,

i have already posted my intro in intro section.. those who dont know about me.. kindly check my posts which i have written before..

i am writing this post to know some your point of view about youtube channels and youtube holders..
how do you look youtube channels as entertainment or for any infos..

kindly share you thoughts by here..am waiting for your reply guys. thank you all. all the best for your carrier guys.
for entertainment
 
Good question! For me, it's definitely both. I watch YouTube when I want to relax, but I also use it whenever I want to learn something. It has become part of my daily routine.
 
I think YouTube will continue becoming more important for creators and businesses. People are increasingly comfortable learning, shopping, and discovering new ideas through video content. It has become much bigger than just a video-sharing website.
 
I mostly use YouTube for learning. Whenever I want to understand something quickly, I usually search for a video first.
 
As a viewer, I mainly care about whether the content is useful or entertaining. I don't really care how big the channel is if the creator consistently gives me something worth watching.
 
YouTube started as entertainment for me, but now I use it for almost everything. Tutorials, reviews, news, music, and entertainment are all there.
 
A few years ago, I used YouTube only when I was bored. I would watch music videos or funny clips and then close the app. But slowly, things changed. One day I needed to fix a small computer problem, searched YouTube, and found a tutorial that solved it in ten minutes. Since then, I started looking at YouTube differently. Now I use it for both entertainment and learning.
 
Personally, I prefer channels where the creator feels genuine. There are many highly edited videos online, but sometimes a simple video from someone who actually knows the subject is much more valuable.
 
I personally use YouTube for both entertainment and information. Sometimes I watch videos just to relax, and other times I search for tutorials or useful knowledge. I think that’s what makes YouTube different from traditional TV.
I AGREE. I ALSO USE YOUTUBE FOR BOTH ENTERTAINMENT AND LEARNING DEPENDING ON WHAT I NEED.
I see YouTube as a combination of entertainment, education, and information. Some channels are purely for fun, while others provide serious and valuable content. The important thing is choosing the right channels and checking whether the information is reliable.
I LIKE THAT MIX AS WELL. THERE IS CONTENT FOR ALMOST EVERY INTEREST.
I think YouTube channels are more than just entertainment nowadays. A good channel can build a community, teach useful skills, and even become a full-time career for the creator. That's probably one of the most interesting things about YouTube.
I AGREE.
I personally prefer informational channels. If someone explains a complicated topic in a simple way, I find that much more valuable than watching random content. YouTube has become a huge learning platform for me.
I ALSO PREFER INFORMATIONAL CHANNELS WHEN I WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING QUICKLY.
One thing I like about YouTube is that the viewers decide what they want to watch. Unlike television, you don't have to wait for a particular program. You can search for almost anything and find content immediately.
THAT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT YOUTUBE. YOU CAN SEARCH FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT.
YouTube has helped me learn many things that I probably wouldn't have learned elsewhere. From software tutorials to practical skills, there is usually someone explaining the topic. I think that is one of YouTube's biggest advantages.
YES, I HAVE LEARNED MANY PRACTICAL THINGS FROM YOUTUBE TUTORIALS.
I think YouTube is whatever you want it to be. 😂 If you want entertainment, there is plenty of it. If you want information or education, there is also plenty. The quality really depends on the channel you choose.
TRUE.
I use YouTube for information quite often, but I don't automatically believe everything I watch. I usually compare information from a few different sources, especially when the topic is important.
THAT’S A GOOD POINT. I ALSO TRY TO CHECK DIFFERENT SOURCES BEFORE TRUSTING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Whenever I have a problem with something, my first thought is often, "Let me check YouTube." 😄 Tutorials are especially useful because you can actually see someone doing the process instead of just reading instructions.
I AGREE. WATCHING SOMEONE EXPLAIN A PROCESS CAN BE MUCH EASIER THAN ONLY READING ABOUT IT.
The variety is what makes YouTube interesting to me. You can find professional content, casual videos, documentaries, tutorials, reviews, comedy, and personal experiences all on the same platform.
THAT VARIETY IS WHAT I LIKE MOST TOO. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR ALMOST EVERY TYPE OF VIEWER.
I started using YouTube just for music and entertainment. Later I discovered how many educational channels were available. Now I probably spend more time learning from YouTube than watching entertainment.
SAME HERE. I STARTED WITH ENTERTAINMENT BUT EVENTUALLY FOUND MANY GREAT EDUCATIONAL CHANNELS.
I see YouTube creators as modern content creators and sometimes even entrepreneurs. A successful channel requires consistency, creativity, audience understanding, and a lot of patience. It definitely isn't as easy as it looks from the outside.
I AGREE. RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL CHANNEL TAKES MUCH MORE WORK AND PATIENCE THAN IT MAY LOOK.
For me, the best part isn't only the videos but also the community around a channel. When creators communicate with their viewers and respond to comments, it feels more personal than traditional media.
I LIKE THE COMMUNITY SIDE TOO. COMMENTS AND CREATOR RESPONSES MAKE A CHANNEL FEEL MORE PERSONAL.
For me, YouTube is mostly entertainment after a long day. I watch comedy, travel videos, gaming content, and sometimes interviews. But I also use it for tutorials when I need to learn something quickly.
SAME HERE. ENTERTAINMENT IS GREAT AFTER A LONG DAY, BUT TUTORIALS ARE VERY USEFUL TOO.
Honestly, it depends on my mood. 😄 Sometimes I can spend an hour watching random entertainment videos, and sometimes I open YouTube with a specific question and end up learning something completely new.
THAT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD TOO. SOMETIMES I WATCH FOR FUN AND SOMETIMES TO LEARN SOMETHING.
 
There was a time when I had a small problem with my phone and didn't know what to do. Instead of taking it to a shop immediately, I searched YouTube. I found someone explaining the problem step by step, tried it myself, and fixed it. Since then, YouTube has become my first stop whenever I need a quick practical solution.
 
I remember one evening when I was trying to learn something for work. I couldn't understand the written instructions, so I searched YouTube. I found a creator explaining the same thing with a simple example, and suddenly everything made sense. That's when I realized YouTube isn't just about entertainment. Sometimes one good video can save hours of confusion.
 
One of my friends once told me, “Why do you spend so much time on YouTube?” I told him that it depends on what you're watching. Ten minutes of the right video can teach you something that might take an hour to understand from a book. Of course, there is also plenty of useless content. For me, the key is choosing the right channels.
 
hello guys,

i have already posted my intro in intro section.. those who dont know about me.. kindly check my posts which i have written before..

i am writing this post to know some your point of view about youtube channels and youtube holders..
how do you look youtube channels as entertainment or for any infos..

kindly share you thoughts by here..am waiting for your reply guys. thank you all. all the best for your carrier guys.
Very nice
 
Back
Top