I’d check lead quality first. 25 bad leads aren’t better than 5 good ones! 😄
 
I’d start with the search terms. You might be getting clicks from people who aren’t really looking for your service.
 
Honestly, I’d check all four, but I’d start with lead quality and keywords. If the wrong people are coming in, the landing page can only do so much.
 
I’d compare the leads with the keywords that generated them. That usually gives you a quick clue about whether targeting is too broad.
 
I’d check what happens after the form is submitted. If the leads look good but nobody becomes a customer, there could be a problem with follow-up rather than the campaign itself.
 
If it were my campaign, I’d investigate the traffic first, then the landing page, and finally the sales follow-up before making big changes.
 
20 leads sound great until you see how many are actually useful. I’d check lead quality before celebrating!
 
I would personally pay more attention to engagement than the follower number. If an account has 3K followers but almost nobody interacts with the posts, I'd probably keep looking.
 
I had a campaign where everything looked okay until I checked the time of day. A lot of low-quality leads were coming in during a few specific hours. That was a surprisingly easy fix.
 
I’d look at the search terms report. You may find people clicking for reasons that have nothing to do with your actual offer.
 
Back
Top