Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
38
Alright, let’s see what’s out there! 😄

Looking for some good guest post websites with real traffic and genuine niche relevance. Not looking for random sites with impressive-looking numbers but hardly any real visitors.

The main things I’m after are:
  • Real and consistent traffic
  • Relevant niche/audience
  • Genuine, active websites
  • Decent-quality content
  • Guest post opportunities that are actually worthwhile
Open to checking different niches, so feel free to share the website details, traffic info, niche, and pricing if there’s a publishing fee.

Quality matters more than having a huge list, so if you know some solid sites, send them my way!
 
Hey, I’ve got a few sites that might match what you’re looking for. They have actual organic traffic rather than just inflated metrics. I’ll send the details over.
 
Hi, good to see someone mentioning real traffic. DA/DR alone doesn’t tell you much these days. I’d definitely check ranking keywords and traffic trends before paying for any placement.
 
I may have two niche-specific sites worth checking. They aren’t massive authority sites, but the traffic is steady and the content is regularly updated.
 
For 50–100 legitimate verification messages per day, you may not need a huge enterprise contract. Several established providers can handle that volume easily.
 
Hey, one thing I always check is the traffic history. A sudden spike followed by a huge drop can tell you quite a bit about the site.
 
Back
Top