I remember being confused by the word “bid” when I first started. I thought I had to manually decide everything. After learning how the advertising auction works, the concept became much clearer. Don't worry if the terminology sounds confusing at first.
 
Welcome to the forum! PPC can be useful for getting visitors quickly, but you need to watch your spending. Always check whether the clicks are bringing enquiries or sales.
 
I remember being confused about PPC when I started. I created my first Google Ads campaign without knowing much and wasted some money. After that, I learned about keyword selection and negative keywords. So my suggestion is to learn the basics before starting with real money.
 
When I first tried PPC, I made a small campaign for my website. I selected a few keywords and ran the ads with a small budget. The first few days were mostly learning for me. My advice is to start with a small amount and understand the results before spending more.
 
I was also new to PPC once. The first thing I did was watch some beginner tutorials and then read discussions on this forum. I didn't start spending money immediately. I first learned how campaigns work, which helped me avoid some common mistakes.
 
My simple advice is to learn keyword research first. Choosing the right keywords is very important in PPC because you don't want to pay for useless clicks.
 
Back
Top