Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
25
A few weeks ago, I posted:

“ANY guesses fr wat am planning fr nxt mny mking aftr freelancing???? 👀”

I got some interesting guesses 😂

Now I’m actually working on the next phase.

I’ve spent a lot of time doing freelancing, but I’m starting to think more about building something that can generate income without directly trading my time for money.

Still experimenting, still figuring things out, and definitely not expecting overnight results.

But I’ll be sharing the journey here the ideas I test, what works, what fails, and hopefully some actual numbers along the way.

Let’s see where this goes. 🚀

What would you focus on if you were moving from freelancing to building your own online income source?
 
I’d probably start with something connected to the skills you already have. Freelancing gives you a good understanding of what people are willing to pay for. Turning that experience into a product or service that can be sold repeatedly could be a good next step.
 
I think the biggest shift is changing from “How much can I earn this month?” to “What can I build once that keeps creating value?” It takes longer at first, but that's the part that makes it interesting.
 
If I were making the transition, I'd give myself a realistic timeline. Maybe 6–12 months of testing rather than expecting results in 30 days. Building something sustainable usually takes longer than social media makes it look.
 
Back
Top