Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
44
1788843932335.png

I recently launched a casino affiliate website targeting Tier 1 markets, and it went live on August 22. So far, I’m pretty happy with the early results and the progress I’m seeing.

Now I’m trying to figure out where to put most of my effort next. Should I focus more on content, backlinks, technical SEO, or building topical authority?

Would love to hear what has worked for others in competitive affiliate niches and what you would prioritize at this stage.
 
I would probably put most of my effort into topical authority. Cover the main topic properly and build useful supporting pages around it.
 
One thing that helped me was studying competitors without simply copying them. I looked at what questions they answered and what they missed. Those missing topics gave me some good ideas for new content.
 
Since the site is still new, I would focus on content and technical SEO first. I would build the foundation before spending heavily on backlinks.
 
For a new affiliate site, I think quality content should come first. Once you have strong pages, backlinks can help those pages compete.
 
I would start with technical SEO and make sure everything is working properly. There is no point building lots of links if important pages are not being indexed correctly.
 
If it were my site, I would start with technical SEO, useful content, topical coverage, and internal links. After that, I would slowly increase quality backlink work instead of trying to build everything at once.
 
At this stage, I would focus on building a strong content base. Don't publish hundreds of articles just for the sake of having more pages.
 
I would work on content and internal linking together. Good internal links can help users and search engines discover related pages.
 
Backlinks are important in competitive niches, but I wouldn't make them the only priority. I would first make sure the site has something worth ranking and linking to.
 
When I started my first affiliate website, I thought backlinks were the most important thing. I spent weeks looking for links, but the site barely moved. Later I focused more on useful content and better site structure, and that made a bigger difference.
 
Since you launched recently, I would give the site some time. Keep publishing useful content and watch Search Console to see which topics start getting impressions.
 
I would build topic clusters instead of writing random articles. One main topic with several useful supporting articles seems like a better long-term approach.
 
For me, the priority would be quality over quantity. A smaller number of really useful pages is better than filling the site with thin affiliate articles.
 
When I started my first affiliate site, I made the mistake of thinking backlinks would solve everything. I spent too much time looking for links while the content was still weak. If I were starting again, I would build a strong content base first and then work on links.
 
I had better results when I stopped treating every article as a separate project. Instead, I started with one main topic and created supporting pages around it. Then I connected everything with internal links. It made the site feel much more complete and helped me decide what to write next.
 
Back
Top