Great post. I think beginners often make the mistake of joining too many affiliate programs at once. In my experience, it's much better to focus on a couple of reliable programs, learn how they perform with your audience, and then expand once you understand your traffic.
 
Thanks for sharing this. I mainly work with SEO traffic, so recurring revenue is much more attractive than one-time CPA deals. Revenue share has always been my preferred model.
 
The crypto casino space is definitely getting bigger in 2026. I'm seeing more players asking specifically for crypto-friendly platforms than ever before.
 
Interesting read. It's refreshing to see a post that actually discusses tracking and retention instead of only talking about commission percentages.
 
Player retention deserves much more attention than it usually gets. A casino that keeps users active for months can generate recurring commissions that easily outperform higher CPA offers. That's why I now spend more time analyzing lifetime value rather than focusing only on the first conversion.
 
I haven't tried Spinarium Partners yet, but I've heard several affiliates mention that player retention is one of their stronger points.
 
I've been in affiliate marketing for a while, and one lesson stands out every year: test everything. Even if a program has excellent reviews, your own traffic source, GEO, and audience can produce completely different results. Running small tests before scaling has saved me from making expensive mistakes more than once.
 
Back
Top