Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
62
Hey everyone!

It’s time for another update on my Internet Marketing journey. Month 2 has now come to an end, and while I’m still far from where I eventually want to be, I feel like I have a much better understanding of what I should be spending my time on.

This month was less about trying lots of new things and more about going back to the ideas that showed some potential during my first month.

What I Focused On​

I spent most of the month working on improving the things I had already started rather than constantly looking for a new strategy.

I worked on creating more useful content, experimenting with different ways of getting traffic, and paying closer attention to what people were actually responding to. I also tried to be more consistent with my work instead of doing a lot one day and almost nothing the next.

One thing I’m noticing is that progress can be quite slow in the beginning. Sometimes you can spend several hours working on something and have very little to show for it immediately.

A Small Improvement​

There was some improvement compared with my first month. I started getting a little more activity and a few better responses from the things I was testing.

The numbers are still nowhere near what I would consider a proper income, so I don’t want to exaggerate the results. But seeing even small signs of progress has given me more confidence to keep going.

For me, the important part is that I now have some actual data and experience to work with instead of simply guessing what might work.

What Didn’t Work​

I also wasted time on a couple of things this month.

Some ideas looked promising when I first started them, but after giving them some time, I couldn’t see much reason to continue. Instead of forcing them, I decided to put them aside and focus my energy elsewhere.

I’m slowly learning that not every experiment needs to become a long-term project. Sometimes knowing what to stop doing is just as useful as finding something that works.

Another Lesson Learned​

One thing that stood out to me this month is how important patience is.

There are always new tools, strategies, and success stories appearing online, and it can be tempting to change direction every time you see something interesting. I’ve started trying to avoid that and give an approach enough time to actually judge it properly.

I’m also realizing that building an online income is more about developing a repeatable process than getting one lucky result.

Looking Ahead To Month 3​

For Month 3, I want to concentrate on the areas where I’ve seen the most positive response so far.

I’m going to spend less time experimenting randomly and more time improving what I already have. I also want to keep better track of traffic, expenses, results, and the amount of time I’m putting into each activity.

There’s still a long way to go, but I’m happy with the progress so far. I started this journey mainly to see whether I could build something from scratch, and I’m learning something new every month.

I’ll be back with another update after Month 3. Hopefully, by then I’ll have some more meaningful numbers and lessons to share.

For anyone else on a similar journey, how long did it take before you found an online strategy that was actually worth sticking with? 🙂
 
Back
Top