Hey, I’ve experimented with a few monetization platforms, and I’d focus on networks that have clear policies and reliable payments rather than just chasing the highest advertised RPM.
 
I’ve found that traffic quality and niche can have a bigger impact on earnings than the network itself.
 
Hey, I’ve experimented with a few monetization platforms, and I’d focus on networks that have clear policies and reliable payments rather than just chasing the highest advertised RPM.
Hey, that’s a good point. I agree that payment reliability and clear policies matter more than simply looking at the biggest RPM number. I’m still comparing options, so I’ll definitely pay attention to those things.
Hi, I’d test a couple of options on a small portion of the site first. It makes comparing actual performance much easier.
That actually sounds like a sensible way to test them. I’d rather start with a small portion of the site and see how the numbers look before making any bigger changes. Thanks for the suggestion.
I’ve found that traffic quality and niche can have a bigger impact on earnings than the network itself.
This is something I hadn’t considered enough. I was mainly thinking about the network, but traffic quality and the niche probably explain a lot of the difference in earnings. I’ll keep that in mind while testing different options.
 
I’ve gone through quite a few experiments with website monetization, and the biggest lesson has been not to judge a platform too quickly. I normally check the publisher requirements first, test a limited section of the site, monitor RPM and fill rate, look at mobile and desktop performance separately, and keep an eye on page speed. Some networks have surprised me in a good way, while others looked great on paper but didn’t perform particularly well with my actual audience.
 
Back
Top