Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
40

Starting From Where I Am​

I’m setting myself a simple challenge: try to make ₹1 lakh online within the next 90 days.

I’m not claiming to be an expert, and I’m not starting with some secret strategy. I want to document the actual process — the things that work, the things that fail, and the lessons I learn along the way.

What I’m Working On​

I’ll be experimenting with a few online income methods, including content, affiliate marketing, social media traffic, and other ideas that seem worth testing.

I’ll focus more on execution than constantly jumping from one “make money” method to another.

I’ll Share the Real Numbers​

For each update, I’ll try to share:
  • Revenue generated
  • Expenses
  • Profit
  • Traffic and leads
  • What worked
  • What didn't work
  • What I’m planning to test next
No fake screenshots or exaggerated income claims just my actual progress.

The 90-Day Goal​

The target is ₹1,00,000 in 90 days.

Maybe I’ll reach it. Maybe I won’t. Either way, I think documenting the journey will be useful because the failures can be just as educational as the wins.

I’ll update this thread regularly so anyone interested can follow along.

If you're also building an online income, feel free to share what you're working on and your biggest challenge right now.
 
₹1 lakh in 90 days is a solid challenge. I like that you're planning to share expenses and profit too, not just revenue. Good luck!
 
The honest approach is what caught my attention. Most people only share their wins. Looking forward to seeing what actually works.
 
Back
Top