- Jul 2, 2026
- 7
- 26
Looking for Advice on Improving Affiliate Conversions
I’ve built up a Bluesky account with 15K+ followers through adult-content reposts, and I’ve managed to build a fairly active community around it. I’ve also been testing affiliate marketing by placing links to my affiliate offer in the comments of my posts.The offer I’m currently using is Jerkmates, which seems to be one of the more popular offers on CrakRevenue. So far, though, I’ve only generated around $88 from a single conversion.
What I’m Thinking About Trying
I’m considering using a “mother-child” account strategy to build several additional accounts and eventually try moving some of that audience toward platforms like X/Twitter and Instagram to reach a larger audience.The main thing I’m struggling with is conversions. I can get followers and engagement, but I’m not sure how to turn more of that traffic into actual sign-ups. I’ve experimented with different offers from time to time, but Jerkmates has performed the best for me so far, and it seems to have decent recognition among this type of audience.
Would a Blog Help?
I’ve also been thinking about starting a blog, but I’m not sure what kind of content would actually work well in the adult niche. Erotic stories are one possibility, and I’ve also considered creating recommendation-style content around adult creators and platforms.At this point, I’m wondering whether the adult-content reposting approach is simply becoming less effective, or whether there are still ways to improve engagement and make the affiliate links more appealing without being too promotional.
I’d appreciate any advice from people who have experience with adult affiliate traffic, content sites, or social-media-based affiliate marketing. What has actually helped you improve conversions?