If they have an affiliate manager assigned to your account, that’s probably the first person I’d approach.
 
Don’t just ask for a higher commission. Explain why your traffic is valuable and what kind of volume you can realistically maintain.
 
Don’t just ask for a higher commission. Explain why your traffic is valuable and what kind of volume you can realistically maintain.
 
A custom partnership may have different conditions from the standard affiliate agreement, so I’d ask them directly about available options.
 
’d be careful about promising 50 users every day unless that volume is genuinely sustainable. Negotiations go better when the numbers are realistic.
 
Check the current affiliate agreement first. There may already be information about commission tiers or partner upgrades.
 
If you can demonstrate consistent performance, you have a much stronger case for asking about a revised arrangement.
 
I’d approach it as a business discussion rather than simply asking for a favor: here’s our performance, here’s the volume, what partnership options are available?
 
It may also be worth asking whether they evaluate partners based on retention and overall account value, not just initial deposits.
 
One thing I wouldn’t do is exaggerate your numbers. It’s much better to show a consistent 50-user average than claim huge numbers you can’t maintain.
 
A website that solves a recurring problem could have a lot of potential. If people find it useful once, there’s a good chance they’ll remember it later.
 
I’ve been working with the Stake affiliate program for a while and currently I’m on a 10% commission rate.


I’m trying to figure out whether there’s a way to move to a better commission structure or possibly build a more direct partnership with their team.


I’m currently able to generate around 50 valid depositing users per day, so I’m wondering if that kind of volume gives me enough leverage to negotiate different terms.


For anyone already working with Stake or similar affiliate programs, how did you approach the affiliate manager?


Did you ask for a higher rate directly, provide traffic/deposit numbers first, or negotiate a custom deal?


Would appreciate hearing from people who have actually gone through the process.
Yeah am
 
Back
Top