- Jun 24, 2026
- 9
- 131
Things are starting to get a little more interesting now.
After spending the first phase getting the accounts active and consistent, I’ve finally moved into the next stage — actually posting content and seeing how people respond.
Instead of trying to post everything at once, I’m testing different types of content and paying attention to which posts naturally get conversations, reactions, and profile visits.
The goal isn’t to make one post go viral.
I want to understand what consistently works.
Some posts perform better than expected.
Others barely get noticed.
That’s actually useful because every result gives me something to learn from.
Content still matters.
You can have a perfectly active account, but if there’s nothing interesting for people to read, there’s no reason for them to stick around.
So now I’m spending more time thinking about what is genuinely worth posting rather than simply increasing activity.
Once I have enough data, I’ll start looking at whether the audience can be turned into meaningful traffic and eventually into a sustainable way to earn from these accounts.
Still very early.
Still plenty to figure out.
But now I’m finally moving from building the system → testing the content → learning from real results.
Let’s see what happens next.
After spending the first phase getting the accounts active and consistent, I’ve finally moved into the next stage — actually posting content and seeing how people respond.
CONTENT TESTING HAS STARTED
I’m keeping things simple for now.Instead of trying to post everything at once, I’m testing different types of content and paying attention to which posts naturally get conversations, reactions, and profile visits.
The goal isn’t to make one post go viral.
I want to understand what consistently works.
THE DATA IS STARTING TO TELL A STORY
I’m beginning to compare things like engagement, post reach, replies, and how people interact with different types of content.Some posts perform better than expected.
Others barely get noticed.
That’s actually useful because every result gives me something to learn from.
ONE THING I’M REALISING
Growing an account isn’t just about automation.Content still matters.
You can have a perfectly active account, but if there’s nothing interesting for people to read, there’s no reason for them to stick around.
So now I’m spending more time thinking about what is genuinely worth posting rather than simply increasing activity.
WHAT’S NEXT
I’ll continue testing different content styles and tracking the results over the next few weeks.Once I have enough data, I’ll start looking at whether the audience can be turned into meaningful traffic and eventually into a sustainable way to earn from these accounts.
Still very early.
Still plenty to figure out.
But now I’m finally moving from building the system → testing the content → learning from real results.
Let’s see what happens next.