- Jun 27, 2026
- 158
- 39
Networking with other creators can open doors to collaborations, guest appearances, and cross-promotions that help both accounts grow more quickly.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s actually how I’m looking at it too. I don’t expect Bluesky itself to be the main source of income. If it can help bring the right people to a website or another business, that could be more useful in the long run.If your content solves problems for people, monetization becomes much easier over time.
This makes sense. I’ve been thinking mainly about monetizing the accounts directly, but using them to build an audience and send interested people somewhere else might be a better approach.I think Bluesky is a great platform for building relationships, and those relationships often lead to business opportunities.
yeahhI think the best way to monetize Bluesky right now is to treat it as a traffic source rather than expecting the platform itself to pay you. Build an audience, share valuable content, and direct interested people to your website, blog, newsletter, or online store.
I like the digital product idea. I have been considering whether it would make more sense to promote something I own rather than depending completely on affiliate commissions. Definitely something worth testing.Affiliate marketing can work well if your audience trusts you. Instead of posting affiliate links all the time, create helpful content and recommend products that genuinely solve problems for your followers.
That’s probably one of the first things I should change with my accounts. Instead of having several general accounts, giving each one a clear topic could make it easier to build the right audience.If you have your own digital products like ebooks, templates, courses, or software, Bluesky can be a great place to promote them. Selling your own products usually provides better long-term income than relying only on affiliate commissions.
Yeah, the growth aspect is one of the reasons I’m interested in Bluesky in the first place. It may take time to build something useful there, but getting established before the platform gets much bigger could be worthwhile.Since you have multiple accounts, consider giving each one a different niche. A focused audience is generally more engaged and easier to monetize than a general-interest account.
Yeah,One of the biggest opportunities on Bluesky is that it's still growing. Building an audience now could put you in a strong position as the platform becomes more popular in the future.
Good reminder about analytics. With multiple accounts, I think tracking clicks and engagement would be especially useful because otherwise it would be difficult to tell which account or content type is actually doing something.Don't ignore analytics. Tracking engagement, clicks, and audience growth will help you understand what's working and where you should focus your efforts.
Yes,Be active in your niche community.
Yes,Experiment with different types of content, including text posts, images, threads, and discussions. Over time, you'll discover what your audience enjoys most.
That’s pretty much the direction I’m considering now. Using Bluesky to bring targeted visitors to my website seems more practical than waiting for the platform itself to generate income.I use Bluesky mainly to drive traffic to my website.
I agree with this. I think I was looking at the monetization side too early and overlooking the relationship-building part. If people actually find the content useful and trust the account, monetization should be easier later.Build relationships first, and the monetization will come later.