- Jul 1, 2026
- 5
- 64
I’ve been thinking about starting a small online project around a domain and seeing if I can eventually turn it into something profitable.
Instead of buying a domain and immediately trying to sell it, I want to build something useful around it.
Find a domain with a clear purpose, build a useful website around it, bring in visitors through content and search, and eventually explore different ways to monetize the traffic.
Just a domain, an idea, and a lot of testing ahead.
I’ll be experimenting with the website structure, content, SEO, and different ways of attracting visitors.
I want to see whether a small domain can gradually become a digital asset that generates income.
Maybe it works.
Maybe I discover that the idea isn't worth pursuing.
Either way, I’ll document the process honestly.
The wins, mistakes, traffic numbers, experiments, and lessons along the way.
Day 1 starts now.
Let’s see if I can turn a simple domain into something valuable.
Instead of buying a domain and immediately trying to sell it, I want to build something useful around it.
THE IDEA
The plan is simple.Find a domain with a clear purpose, build a useful website around it, bring in visitors through content and search, and eventually explore different ways to monetize the traffic.
STARTING FROM ZERO
Right now, there’s no traffic, no audience, and no revenue.Just a domain, an idea, and a lot of testing ahead.
I’ll be experimenting with the website structure, content, SEO, and different ways of attracting visitors.
THE REAL GOAL
I’m not expecting overnight results.I want to see whether a small domain can gradually become a digital asset that generates income.
Maybe it works.
Maybe I discover that the idea isn't worth pursuing.
Either way, I’ll document the process honestly.
The wins, mistakes, traffic numbers, experiments, and lessons along the way.
Day 1 starts now.
Let’s see if I can turn a simple domain into something valuable.