Compare several advertisers before signing an agreement. Payout isn't the only thing that matters.
 
Keep reaching out consistently. It may take a few conversations, but good-quality traffic is always valuable to the right advertiser.
 
If your traffic is genuinely high quality, advertisers will be interested. Just make sure you can back it up with real data.
 
You could try reaching out to affiliate networks that specialize in dating offers. Many of them work directly with advertisers.
Thanks! I'm checking a few dating-focused affiliate networks now. Hopefully I can build direct relationships from there.
If your traffic is high quality, prepare some stats before contacting advertisers. They'll want to see your numbers.
That's a great point. I'll prepare a proper media kit with traffic volume, GEOs, and conversion data before reaching out.
Many dating advertisers have contact forms on their websites. Send them a professional introduction.
Thanks! I'll shortlist a few dating advertisers and contact them directly with my traffic details.
Twitter and LinkedIn are surprisingly useful for finding affiliate managers.
Interesting! I already use LinkedIn, but I'll also try Twitter to find affiliate managers. Appreciate it.
Start by searching for CPA networks that focus on dating. They often have direct relationships with advertisers.
I'll research a few dating-focused CPA networks first and see which ones have direct advertiser connections.
If your traffic converts well, mention your conversion rates when contacting advertisers.
Good point. My campaigns have solid conversion rates, so I'll be sure to include those when reaching out.
Be ready to explain where your traffic comes from. That's one of the first questions they'll ask.
Definitely. I'll prepare a clear explanation of my traffic sources so I can answer that question confidently.
A professional email with your traffic statistics can make a good first impression.
Thanks! I'll create a professional outreach email with traffic stats and performance details before contacting advertisers.
Try connecting with affiliate managers on LinkedIn. Many are open to new partnerships.
Appreciate it! I'll start reaching out to affiliate managers on LinkedIn and see where the conversations lead.
Some advertisers prefer working through referrals, so ask around in affiliate communities.
That's helpful. I'll ask around in affiliate communities and see if anyone can introduce me to trusted advertisers.
 
I'd start by contacting affiliate managers on LinkedIn. Many of them can connect you with direct advertisers.
 
Be clear about your traffic source and GEOs when reaching out. That saves everyone time.
 
Try joining private affiliate communities. There are often advertiser representatives there.
 
If you've worked with CPA networks before, ask your account manager for referrals.
 
Back
Top