J jmeyer Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 172 Reaction score 52 Jul 29, 2026 #41 Social media management is another option if you enjoy creating content.
D DeborahEvans Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 151 Reaction score 35 Jul 29, 2026 #42 Learn one valuable skill and improve it every week.
J jjimenez201 Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 168 Reaction score 43 Jul 30, 2026 #43 My first income came from selling Notion templates.
A aholland5145 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 169 Reaction score 47 Jul 30, 2026 #44 Freelancing may not be glamorous, but it's a realistic starting point.
J JoyceWright48 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 143 Reaction score 39 Jul 31, 2026 #45 Keep your expectations realistic. It takes time to build trust.
B BreannaSolomon Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 177 Reaction score 42 Jul 31, 2026 #46 I made my first $100 answering surveys and testing apps, but it wasn't scalable.
T TerriRose Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 159 Reaction score 39 Aug 1, 2026 #47 Find something you enjoy enough to stay consistent with.
T Tienweinbach Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 166 Reaction score 44 Aug 1, 2026 #48 Don't spend weeks planning. Start applying for gigs today.
S SarahBrandt Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 153 Reaction score 41 Aug 3, 2026 #49 Your first client is the hardest part. After that, referrals help.
K KristinMooney Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 164 Reaction score 41 Aug 3, 2026 #50 I earned my first money writing simple SEO articles.
S SharonAcevedo Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 171 Reaction score 55 Aug 4, 2026 #51 Start small, learn from mistakes, and keep improving.
E ehammond816 Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 170 Reaction score 55 Aug 4, 2026 #52 Consistency beats chasing every new online money-making trend.
A arowe798 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 164 Reaction score 43 Aug 4, 2026 #53 The best method is usually the one you'll actually stick with for the next few months.
L lgalloway393 Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 164 Reaction score 46 Aug 5, 2026 #54 I started with print-on-demand. It wasn't instant, but I crossed my first $100 after about six weeks.
I started with print-on-demand. It wasn't instant, but I crossed my first $100 after about six weeks.
T Tammy Williams Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 163 Reaction score 52 Aug 5, 2026 #55 Honestly, I think offering services is much easier than trying to build passive income from day one.
K KarenWang25 Joined Jun 27, 2026 Messages 158 Reaction score 46 Aug 6, 2026 #56 My first online payment was only $15, but it motivated me to keep going.
W Wandacervantes Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 184 Reaction score 60 Aug 6, 2026 #57 I found my first client through LinkedIn instead of freelance platforms.
M MichelleBrown14 Joined Jun 27, 2026 Messages 164 Reaction score 47 Aug 7, 2026 #58 The biggest mistake I made was constantly switching between business models.
E Erinkelly Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 172 Reaction score 48 Aug 7, 2026 #59 Learn a skill first. The money usually follows.
L lvelazquez191 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 158 Reaction score 42 Aug 8, 2026 #60 I made my first $100 editing YouTube Shorts for small creators.