- Jul 2, 2026
- 25
- 28
Instead of promoting dozens of unrelated affiliate products, I think it’s better to start with one specific niche or problem.
For example, rather than targeting “travel products,” focus on something like budget travel tools and resources.
Create useful content such as:
Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and short-form videos can help introduce the content to people who are already interested in the niche.
I’d rather have 3–5 relevant affiliate products and build useful content around them than have 50 random affiliate links.
SEO, Pinterest, social media, email marketing, or paid traffic? I’d be interested to hear what is actually bringing you clicks and conversions.
For example, rather than targeting “travel products,” focus on something like budget travel tools and resources.
Create Helpful Content First
The goal shouldn’t be to put affiliate links everywhere.Create useful content such as:
- Product comparisons
- How-to guides
- Personal experiences
- “Best tools for…” posts
- Pros and cons
Use Social Media for Initial Traffic
SEO can take time, especially for a new website. Social media can be used to bring the first visitors.Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and short-form videos can help introduce the content to people who are already interested in the niche.
Track What Actually Works
I would track simple numbers like:- Which posts get the most clicks?
- Which products get clicked?
- Which pages generate sales?
- Where is the traffic coming from?
Don't Promote Too Many Products
One mistake I see often is trying to promote everything.I’d rather have 3–5 relevant affiliate products and build useful content around them than have 50 random affiliate links.
What’s Your Experience?
What affiliate marketing strategy are you currently using?SEO, Pinterest, social media, email marketing, or paid traffic? I’d be interested to hear what is actually bringing you clicks and conversions.