Very relatable. When I first got into online marketing, I also thought there must be some secret formula. Eventually you realize consistency is probably the closest thing to one.
 
This is honestly the most realistic way to describe an IM journey. There’s a lot of testing before you find your groove.
 
I like how you’re approaching this as a journey rather than expecting instant results. That mindset will definitely help in the long run.
 
The best part is that even a failed experiment isn't really a complete failure if you understand why it didn't work. That knowledge can save you a lot of time later.
 
Nice post, mate! Keep documenting the journey. It’ll be interesting to look back later and see how much you’ve learned and changed your approach.
 
Really enjoyed this. The trial-and-error phase is probably the most important part of learning IM. Keep going!
 
Very true. There are thousands of strategies online, but eventually you have to find what fits your own situation.
 
This is why I enjoy IM too. It’s constantly changing, so there’s always something new to learn or experiment with.
 
Back
Top