I like the idea of testing channels instead of automatically following what everyone else is doing. Sometimes a less crowded channel can be worth investigating.
 
The gambling angle definitely makes this more complicated than a normal affiliate campaign. There are multiple layers of regulations and platform policies to consider.
 
I’d be interested in hearing your results if you test it. Even a failed experiment could be useful if you document what happened and why.
 
One thing I’d watch closely is the difference between generating a lead and generating a valuable customer. Those numbers can tell completely different stories.
 
I’ve always thought email was underused in some affiliate niches, but I’d definitely prioritize permission, compliance, and audience relevance before thinking about scale.
 
It’s an interesting hypothesis. I’d treat the first stage as market research rather than assuming it will outperform established traffic sources.
 
The idea isn’t impossible, but I think the execution and compliance side will determine whether it’s viable. Would be interested to see what your first test shows.
 
I’d say it’s worth researching, as long as the affiliate program, email practices, and target market all allow it. If you do test it, the data around lead quality would be the most interesting part to me.
 
I’d be curious to see the numbers after a small test. Sometimes an idea sounds great until you see the actual conversion data.
 
Back
Top