Great post. It's refreshing to see someone who values building a lasting partnership instead of simply looking for the cheapest freelancer.
 
Wishing you success in finding the right editor. If my experience matches what you're looking for, I'd be happy to jump on a call and discuss the details.
 
Hi! I'm interested in this opportunity. I've been editing short-form content and YouTube videos for the past three years. I mainly use Premiere Pro and After Effects, and I'd be happy to send over my portfolio if you're still looking.
I'd love to be considered. Most of my recent work has been editing reels, product videos, and educational YouTube content. I can share a few recent projects through DM.
I'm definitely interested. I work primarily in DaVinci Resolve and have experience creating engaging short-form videos with captions, transitions, and motion graphics.
I specialize in editing social media videos that are optimized for engagement. If that's the kind of content you're producing, I'd be happy to discuss your requirements.
Hi! I've been freelancing full-time for the last two years, mainly editing YouTube content and Instagram reels. I'll send you my portfolio shortly.
I'm experienced with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and basic motion graphics. If you're looking for someone who can grow alongside your content, I'd love to help.
I'd be interested in learning more about the editing style you're aiming for. Every creator has a unique approach, and I enjoy adapting to different brands.
Hello! I focus on clean, fast-paced edits designed for YouTube Shorts, TikTok, and Instagram Reels. Looking forward to hearing more about your projects.
Video editor here with four years of experience. I can handle everything from rough cuts and color correction to subtitles and audio cleanup.
I'd love to work with someone who's planning consistent content. Building an editing workflow over time usually leads to much better results for everyone.
I appreciate that you've clearly explained what you're looking for. I'll send you my portfolio along with my availability today.
Thanks everyone for your interest and detailed replies. I really appreciate everyone who shared their experience, portfolios, and approach. I’m going through the samples and rates now and will get back to the editors who seem like the best fit for the long-term work.
 
Thanks everyone for your interest and detailed replies. I really appreciate everyone who shared their experience, portfolios, and approach. I’m going through the samples and rates now and will get back to the editors who seem like the best fit for the long-term work.
 
Back
Top