I'm a freelance editor with experience creating YouTube videos, Shorts, and promotional content. Let me know if you'd like to see some examples.
 
This is exactly the kind of post I was hoping to find today. I'll reach out with my portfolio shortly.
 
Communication is a big priority for me, so I really appreciate that you mentioned it in your post. Looking forward to connecting.
 
I'm always excited to work with people who are serious about growing their content. Hopefully we get the chance to collaborate.
 
I specialize in clean, modern edits with subtitles, transitions, and music that keeps viewers engaged. Happy to share my previous work.
 
Thanks for creating this opportunity. I've been looking for a long-term editing role rather than juggling lots of one-off projects
 
I've worked with both individual creators and marketing agencies, so I'm comfortable adapting to different editing styles and workflows.
 
Sounds like a solid opportunity. I'd be happy to discuss your expectations and see how I can contribute.
 
I'm available to start right away if you're still reviewing applications. Looking forward to hearing more about the role.
 
Consistency is one of my strengths. If you're posting content regularly, I'd love to help keep that schedule running smoothly.
 
I'll send you a message with my portfolio and a few recent projects. Hopefully my editing style matches what you're looking for.
 
Wishing you the best in finding the right editor. If you think my experience could be a good fit, I'd be excited to work together.
 
I've been looking for a long-term editing opportunity like this. Your post stood out because you're focused on building a real working relationship instead of just outsourcing a single project.
 
This sounds interesting. I've spent the last few years editing content for YouTube creators and would love to hear more about the type of videos you're producing.
 
I'm definitely interested. One thing I enjoy most is helping creators develop a consistent editing style that their audience recognizes over time.
 
Thanks for sharing this opportunity. I currently have room for one more long-term client, so the timing couldn't be better.
 
I'd love to be considered. I edit everything from short-form social media videos to full-length YouTube content and always try to deliver ahead of schedule.
 
I'm looking to hire a skilled Video Editor to work on a long-term basis.

The work will mainly involve editing:
  • Short-form content (Reels, Shorts, TikTok)
  • YouTube videos
  • Promotional and marketing videos
  • Basic motion graphics (a bonus, not required)
What I'm looking for:
  • Strong editing skills and attention to detail
  • Ability to meet deadlines
  • Good communication
  • Someone who can take feedback and improve with each project
  • Experience with Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, or similar editing software
If you're interested, please reply or send me a DM with:
  • Your portfolio or sample work
  • Your rates (per project or hourly)
  • Your timezone
  • A short introduction about your experience
I'm looking for someone reliable who wants to build a long-term working relationship, not just a one-time project.

Feel free to tag a talented video editor who might be interested. Looking forward to connecting!
Very good try to do
 
I'm looking to hire a skilled Video Editor to work on a long-term basis.

The work will mainly involve editing:
  • Short-form content (Reels, Shorts, TikTok)
  • YouTube videos
  • Promotional and marketing videos
  • Basic motion graphics (a bonus, not required)
What I'm looking for:
  • Strong editing skills and attention to detail
  • Ability to meet deadlines
  • Good communication
  • Someone who can take feedback and improve with each project
  • Experience with Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, or similar editing software
If you're interested, please reply or send me a DM with:
  • Your portfolio or sample work
  • Your rates (per project or hourly)
  • Your timezone
  • A short introduction about your experience
I'm looking for someone reliable who wants to build a long-term working relationship, not just a one-time project.

Feel free to tag a talented video editor who might be interested. Looking forward to connecting!
i appreciate this
 
Your requirements seem very reasonable. Clear communication and feedback make every project easier, and I always encourage that with my clients.
 
Back
Top