Motion graphics designer here. I create animated explainers, product videos, logo animations, and social media content. Looking forward to learning more about your upcoming projects.
 
Shopify developer here. I've helped several online stores with custom themes, app integrations, and performance optimization. Happy to discuss your requirements whenever you're ready.
 
I really like that you're looking for people who communicate well. In freelancing, communication is often just as important as technical skills. I'd be happy to introduce myself if you're still hiring.
 
I've been freelancing for over six years, mostly helping startups launch websites and MVPs. I enjoy working directly with founders because decisions move much faster than in large companies.
 
This sounds like a great opportunity. I'm a backend developer experienced with APIs, databases, and cloud deployments. If you need someone to build scalable systems, I'd love to connect.
 
Hi! I specialize in email marketing and automation. I create newsletters, welcome sequences, abandoned cart emails, and customer retention campaigns. Happy to share previous work if needed.
 
I'm a QA tester who helps identify bugs before products go live. It's not the most visible role, but it makes a huge difference in the final user experience. Let me know if quality assurance is something you're hiring for.
 
I work as both a designer and developer, so I can usually take a project from concept to launch without needing multiple freelancers. If that sounds useful, I'd love to chat.
 
Thanks for creating opportunities like this. Freelancers often spend more time searching for work than actually doing it, so posts like yours are always appreciated.
 
I'm currently building my freelance client base and looking for a few reliable long-term partnerships. I value honest communication, meeting deadlines, and delivering work that clients are genuinely happy with.
 
Just wanted to say I appreciate that you're looking for long-term collaborators instead of treating freelancers like temporary resources. That's the kind of working relationship many of us are hoping to find. I'll send over my portfolio and hope we get a chance to work together.
 
I'm looking to connect with freelancers for a few upcoming projects.

Open to working with people in areas like:
  • Web Development
  • UI/UX Design
  • Graphic Design
  • Video Editing
  • Copywriting
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Virtual Assistance
  • Automation & AI
  • WordPress
  • Social Media Management
If you're reliable, communicate well, and consistently deliver quality work, I'd love to hear from you.

Please reply below or send me a DM with:
• What you do
• Your portfolio or past work
• Your rates (or starting price)
• Your timezone

I'm looking for long-term collaborations, not just one-off projects.

Feel free to tag someone who might be a good fit. Looking forward to connecting with talented freelancers!
good keep it up
 
Back
Top