The internet rewards people who keep showing up. That's something I've learned the hard way.
 
I've been guilty of buying courses instead of taking action. This post definitely hits home.
 
Sometimes the best strategy isn't finding the perfect business model—it's becoming really good at one.
 
I like that you didn't declare any method "dead." Every model works for someone, but not every model fits everyone.
 
Thanks for sharing the journey. Looking forward to seeing where these experiments take you over the next six months.
 
This was one of the few "online income" threads that I actually read from start to finish. Most posts either oversell the opportunity or conveniently leave out the difficult parts. I appreciate that you included both the wins and the losses because that's how real business works.
 
Your point about spending more time researching than actually building something really resonated with me. I've watched countless YouTube videos, saved dozens of Reddit threads, and bookmarked hundreds of articles. Looking back, I probably could have built an entire website in the time I spent "preparing."
 
Back
Top