- Jul 1, 2026
- 10
- 82
Hey all, I’m working on a new project and looking for a freelancer who can help me bring a few things together.
You don’t need to be good at everything. I’m mainly looking for someone who has a strong skill in their area and can deliver quality work.
I’m not looking for someone who simply completes a task. I’d like to work with someone who understands the idea, brings their own input, and genuinely cares about the final result.
Please mention your availability, expected pricing, and turnaround time as well.
I’ll go through the responses and reach out to people who seem like a good fit for the project.
Always excited to discover talented freelancers and build something good together.
If you’re a freelancer, feel free to introduce yourself below too.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR
I’m open to freelancers with experience in graphic design, video editing, content writing, copywriting, social media management, digital marketing, SEO, website development, web design, UI/UX design, photography, animation, and AI content creation.You don’t need to be good at everything. I’m mainly looking for someone who has a strong skill in their area and can deliver quality work.
WHAT I VALUE
Good communication, creativity, reliability, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines are important to me.I’m not looking for someone who simply completes a task. I’d like to work with someone who understands the idea, brings their own input, and genuinely cares about the final result.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested, send me a DM with a short introduction, the services you offer, your experience, and a few examples of your previous work.Please mention your availability, expected pricing, and turnaround time as well.
I’ll go through the responses and reach out to people who seem like a good fit for the project.
Always excited to discover talented freelancers and build something good together.
If you’re a freelancer, feel free to introduce yourself below too.