C chowell Joined Jun 23, 2026 Messages 91 Reaction score 25 Sep 23, 2026 #81 I'd recommend checking a few affiliate marketing communities for recommendations.
S smccarthy2231 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 169 Reaction score 46 Tuesday at 10:37 AM #82 Welcome, Michelle! If you can explain what you're working on, I'm sure people will be able to point you in the right direction.
Welcome, Michelle! If you can explain what you're working on, I'm sure people will be able to point you in the right direction.
A abarnett889 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 170 Reaction score 52 Yesterday at 10:27 AM #83 If your goal is promotion, quality matters more than the size of the list.
S ShannonBennett5 Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 145 Reaction score 37 14 minutes ago #84 Hi Michelle, welcome. Are you looking for blogs to read, websites to advertise on, or places to submit guest posts?
Hi Michelle, welcome. Are you looking for blogs to read, websites to advertise on, or places to submit guest posts?