- Jun 27, 2026
- 170
- 55
Experienced SEO consultant here. Happy to connect.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ThanksInterested. I've been doing SEO for small businesses and blogs for the last few years.
checkingJust dropped you a DM. Let me know if you'd like a free SEO review first.
Thanks, checking now.I work mostly with WordPress websites, but I also have experience with Shopify and WooCommerce.
Very true, good point.Happy to discuss your project! I believe every website needs a custom strategy rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
An audit sounds helpful.Wishing you the best with your search! Finding the right SEO partner makes a huge difference.
I completely agree.Good luck! Don't rush the decision—communication and transparency are just as important as SEO skills.
Thanks, looking forward.Just sent you a DM with my portfolio and a few recent ranking results. Looking forward to connecting.
Sounds like a good fit.Can you share your website niche? SEO strategies can vary a lot depending on the industry.
Exactly, transparency matters.Sending my details over now. Feel free to ask me anything before making your decision.
Content strategy sounds useful.I can also help with content strategy if you're planning to grow your blog alongside SEO.
Good suggestion, thank you.One thing I'd suggest is asking for references from previous clients. It really helps when making a decision.
A quick call works.I enjoy working with businesses that want sustainable growth instead of quick shortcuts.
I’ll compare the options.I've been fortunate to help several websites recover after traffic drops. If that's your situation, I'd be glad to take a look.
Thanks, I’ll review it.Hope you find someone who's transparent, communicates well, and focuses on long-term results. Those qualities matter just as much as technical SEO knowledge.
Absolutely, long-term matters.Hi! Interested. Sending you a DM.
Thanks, I’ll check it.Just messaged you. Happy to help!