If you're already successful with SEO, expanding into additional languages could be another growth opportunity.
 
I've had mixed experiences with different affiliate programs. Good support and transparent reporting are just as important as commission.
 
It sounds like you've built a system that works. Now it's just about reducing the risk by adding more partners.
 
Before joining any new program, I'd look for reviews from affiliates who have been promoting it for at least a year.
 
One thing I've noticed is that some programs offer excellent commission rates but poor player retention.
 
I always ask about payment schedules before I start promoting any new brand. That's one of my first questions.
 
It's worth testing different GEOs with a small budget first instead of going all in immediately.
 
The affiliate industry changes quickly, so keep an eye on updates to commission structures and program policies.
 
Best of luck with your expansion. I'm following this thread because I'm also interested in finding reliable, long-term affiliate partnerships.
 
Congrats on your success. If you're consistently earning that much from one program, I would definitely start diversifying. No matter how reliable a program seems today, commission structures and terms can change without much notice. Having multiple affiliate partnerships is always a safer long-term strategy.
 
One thing I'd recommend is looking beyond the commission percentage. A 40% revenue share sounds great, but player retention, deposit frequency, and payment reliability are just as important. Some brands convert really well but struggle to keep players active.
 
Your SEO strategy seems to be working, but I'd be cautious about using domains that closely resemble a company's brand. Depending on the company and local laws, that approach could create trademark or legal issues. Building your own recognizable brand may be more sustainable over time.
 
If I were in your position, I'd test two or three affiliate programs side by side. Send similar traffic to each one for a few months and compare conversion rates, average player value, and support from the affiliate managers before deciding where to invest more effort.
 
I've been in affiliate marketing for several years, and one lesson I've learned is never depend on a single income source. Markets change, search rankings fluctuate, and affiliate programs update their terms. Diversification has saved me more than once.
 
Payment reliability is probably the first thing I'd research before promoting any new program. A high commission percentage doesn't mean much if payments are delayed or reporting isn't transparent. I always check reviews from other affiliates before joining.
 
Expanding into new GEOs can work well, but don't assume the same SEO strategy will perform equally everywhere. Search behavior, competition, and player preferences are different from country to country, so localized content usually performs much better.
 
I'd also recommend investing in content instead of relying only on branded search traffic. Reviews, bonus comparisons, payment guides, and tutorials can bring visitors who are still deciding which platform to join.
 
Have you considered tracking player quality instead of just registrations? Sometimes fewer sign-ups can generate much higher lifetime revenue if those users remain active over time.
 
Back
Top