I had a provider that offered unlimited virtual cards at first. It sounded too good to be true, and unfortunately it was. After a few months, they introduced restrictions and additional fees, which completely changed the value of the service. That's why I'm always cautious when new providers advertise unlimited card generation.
 
A friend of mine recommended Wise, saying it worked perfectly for him. I signed up, created a few cards, and my first campaign went live without any issues. A couple of weeks later, I launched another campaign using a different card from the same account, and it was declined immediately. That experience taught me that even within the same provider, results can vary quite a bit.
 
I remember when I first started running Google Ads. I thought finding a payment method would be the easiest part of the process. Instead, I spent days testing different cards because some worked while others failed for no obvious reason. Looking back, I wish I'd asked the community sooner because experienced users usually know which providers are worth considering.
 
I once managed campaigns for a small local business that wanted to expand online. Everything was ready except the payment setup. We tried three different virtual cards before finally finding one that worked. It delayed the campaign by several days, which was frustrating for both of us. Since then, I've always kept backup payment methods available.
 
Your post reminds me of my own experience last year. I was generating virtual cards every few days, thinking it was completely normal. Eventually, someone suggested that I focus on maintaining a stable payment history instead of constantly switching cards. Surprisingly, that advice helped reduce many of the billing issues I was facing.
 
I had a provider that offered unlimited virtual cards at first. It sounded too good to be true, and unfortunately it was. After a few months, they introduced restrictions and additional fees, which completely changed the value of the service. That's why I'm always cautious when new providers advertise unlimited card generation.
 
Back
Top