Everyone starts somewhere. Don't underestimate the first small milestone. Sometimes earning your first $10 or $50 feels more motivating than earning a larger amount later.
 
Nice idea! It would be interesting if you also shared what you changed each month. That way we can see which adjustments actually made a difference.
 
Reading this took me back to my own beginning. I had no audience, no big budget, and no clear idea what I was doing. There were plenty of setbacks, but each one taught me something. Keep going and enjoy the journey — one day you'll probably look back at this first post and smile.
 
There was a time when I had five different projects going at once. I thought more projects meant more chances to earn. In reality, I was spreading myself too thin. Focusing on fewer things eventually worked much better.
 
I started with a simple goal: earn my first $10 online. Once I achieved it, I set another small target. Those little milestones eventually became bigger goals. Starting small really helped me avoid feeling overwhelmed.
 
I appreciate the honesty in this post. Online income can look easy from the outside, but people rarely talk about the slow periods and failed experiments.
 
Best of luck! Try not to compare your progress with other people's screenshots. Your only real competition is where you were last month.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing the first update. Starting from zero gives everyone a clear starting point, so it'll be easy to follow the progress.
 
This reminds me of my early days. I made plenty of mistakes before finding something that worked consistently. Hopefully you can avoid some of those mistakes by testing and tracking everything.
 
Keep posting even when the numbers aren't impressive. Those are often the updates people can relate to the most, and you'll probably learn more from those months too.
 
Following! I'm genuinely curious to see where you are after 3, 6, and 12 months. Hopefully this turns into a long-term journey with plenty of lessons along the way. Good luck! 🙂
 
All the best! Starting from zero and sharing the process openly is a great way to stay motivated.
 
Really like the honesty here. Looking forward to seeing how things develop over the next few months.
 
Good luck with it! Don't worry if the first few months are slow. Getting the foundation right is what matters.
 
This should be an interesting journey to follow. I'm always more interested in the process behind the income than just seeing the final number.
 
I respect the decision to share the failures too. Those experiences can be more valuable than a post about one successful month.
 
I once had a month where I earned more than expected and immediately assumed the next month would be even better. It wasn't. That experience taught me not to build my expectations around one unusually good result.
 
Back
Top