- Jul 1, 2026
- 6
- 32
A few weeks have passed since I started this little experiment, and I'm finally getting to the stage where there is something to actually measure.
When I made my first post, the main goal was simply to get started.
Now the website is live, I'm publishing content, testing different traffic sources, and slowly figuring out which parts of the process deserve more attention.
I've been working on the pages, improving the layout, making the content more useful, and trying to make sure visitors can easily find what they're looking for.
There is still plenty of work left to do, but at least the project has moved from an idea on paper to something real.
That feels like a small win already.
I'm working on things like titles, internal linking, useful content, page structure, and making sure the site is easy for search engines to understand.
I'm not expecting Google to suddenly send thousands of visitors.
For now, I'm mainly watching whether pages are being indexed and whether impressions and clicks slowly start appearing.
The early numbers are small, but seeing the first organic activity is encouraging.
So I'm also experimenting with social media and other ways of getting people to discover the site.
The interesting thing is that different traffic sources behave very differently.
Some can bring visitors quickly, while others may take much longer to build.
I'm still trying to understand which sources are actually worth the time and which ones aren't.
I'm still at the beginning.
There hasn't been any dramatic income yet, but that's okay.
My original goal was to go from $0 to the first online income, and I'm treating this as a learning process rather than trying to force the numbers.
Before worrying about scaling, I want to understand what actually works.
Ideas that sounded good before starting don't always work the same way once you put them into practice.
I've already changed a few things on the website based on what I'm seeing.
That's probably one of the biggest reasons I wanted to document this publicly.
It's easy to create a plan when you're sitting at $0.
It's much more interesting to see how that plan changes once real results start coming in.
I'd rather test one thing, look at the result, and then decide what to change.
It's still a small website being built from scratch, and there are plenty of unknowns ahead.
But that's exactly what makes the experiment interesting.
At some point, I want to be able to look back at these early posts and see the difference between where I started and where the project eventually went.
For now, the goal remains simple:
Go from $0 to the first online income, learn what works, and keep improving from there.
I'll share another update once I have some more meaningful results to report.
When I made my first post, the main goal was simply to get started.
Now the website is live, I'm publishing content, testing different traffic sources, and slowly figuring out which parts of the process deserve more attention.
Starting With the Website
The first priority has been getting the basic website structure in place.I've been working on the pages, improving the layout, making the content more useful, and trying to make sure visitors can easily find what they're looking for.
There is still plenty of work left to do, but at least the project has moved from an idea on paper to something real.
That feels like a small win already.
SEO Is Going to Take Time
I've also started paying more attention to SEO.I'm working on things like titles, internal linking, useful content, page structure, and making sure the site is easy for search engines to understand.
I'm not expecting Google to suddenly send thousands of visitors.
For now, I'm mainly watching whether pages are being indexed and whether impressions and clicks slowly start appearing.
The early numbers are small, but seeing the first organic activity is encouraging.
I'm Testing Traffic From Different Sources
I don't want to depend entirely on Google, especially when the website is still new.So I'm also experimenting with social media and other ways of getting people to discover the site.
The interesting thing is that different traffic sources behave very differently.
Some can bring visitors quickly, while others may take much longer to build.
I'm still trying to understand which sources are actually worth the time and which ones aren't.
The First Results Aren't Huge
If you're expecting a post about making hundreds or thousands of dollars already, this isn't that post.I'm still at the beginning.
There hasn't been any dramatic income yet, but that's okay.
My original goal was to go from $0 to the first online income, and I'm treating this as a learning process rather than trying to force the numbers.
Before worrying about scaling, I want to understand what actually works.
A Few Things Have Already Changed
One thing I've noticed is that some of my original assumptions were wrong.Ideas that sounded good before starting don't always work the same way once you put them into practice.
I've already changed a few things on the website based on what I'm seeing.
That's probably one of the biggest reasons I wanted to document this publicly.
It's easy to create a plan when you're sitting at $0.
It's much more interesting to see how that plan changes once real results start coming in.
What I'm Focusing On Next
For the next stage, I want to concentrate on a few simple goals:- Publish more useful content
- Continue improving the website
- Test different traffic sources
- Track where visitors are coming from
- Experiment with monetization
- Work toward the first actual online income
I'd rather test one thing, look at the result, and then decide what to change.
Still at $0, But Moving Forward
The project hasn't become a success story yet.It's still a small website being built from scratch, and there are plenty of unknowns ahead.
But that's exactly what makes the experiment interesting.
At some point, I want to be able to look back at these early posts and see the difference between where I started and where the project eventually went.
For now, the goal remains simple:
Go from $0 to the first online income, learn what works, and keep improving from there.
I'll share another update once I have some more meaningful results to report.