Looking forward to your monthly updates. It'll be interesting to see what strategies you end up enjoying the most.
 
One suggestion—celebrate small wins too. Your first visitor, first commission, or first sale all deserve recognition because they're signs of progress.
 
I appreciate the honesty in your post. You're not pretending to have all the answers, and that's what makes it relatable.
 
Remember that progress isn't always measured by income. Sometimes learning a new skill is a win on its own.
 
I had several months where I earned absolutely nothing, but those months taught me lessons that eventually helped me make money later.
 
Wishing you all the best. I hope this thread becomes something you can look back on with pride in the future.
 
Reading this made me realize I've been making excuses instead of taking action. Maybe it's time for me to start my own journey too.
 
I think documenting failures is just as important as documenting successes. That's where most of the real learning happens.
 
The internet is full of overnight success stories, but very few people talk about the months of hard work behind them. Thanks for keeping it real.
 
Stay patient and trust the process. Results may come slowly at first, but every bit of experience adds up over time.
 
You've earned a new follower. I'm genuinely curious to see how your journey unfolds over the next several months. Best of luck!
 
I really like that you're starting this thread before you've made any money instead of waiting until you have a success story to tell. That takes honesty, and I think it'll make your updates much more valuable. I'll definitely be checking back each month to see how things are going.
 
Your post reminds me of myself a couple of years ago. I spent so much time consuming tutorials and reading guides that I convinced myself I wasn't ready. Eventually I realized I'd never feel "ready." Taking action was the turning point, even though the results came slowly.
 
One thing I hope you include in your monthly updates is how much time you actually spent working. Income numbers are useful, but understanding the effort behind them gives a much clearer picture of what's really happening.
 
I appreciate that you're not setting unrealistic expectations. There's so much content online that makes it seem like everyone is earning thousands within weeks. In reality, most successful people spent months building skills before seeing consistent results.
 
I think keeping a public journal is a smart idea. Even if nobody else reads every update, you'll have a record of your progress that you can look back on later. Sometimes we forget how much we've improved until we compare ourselves with where we started.
 
My advice would be to avoid switching strategies every time you see someone else's success story. That's something I struggled with in my first year. Every week I wanted to try something new, and I ended up making very little progress because I never stayed focused.
 
I hope you don't get discouraged if your first few updates don't show much income. Building an online business is often slow at the beginning. The people who eventually succeed are usually the ones who continue even when the numbers aren't exciting.
 
I enjoyed reading this because it felt genuine. You're not trying to sell anything or convince people that online income is easy. You're simply sharing where you are today, and I think that's something many people here can relate to.
 
One suggestion I'd make is to write down at least one lesson you learn every month. Even if your income doesn't grow immediately, your knowledge certainly will, and those lessons might help other beginners avoid making the same mistakes.
 
Back
Top