I’m interested. Quality matters more than just getting a large number of backlinks.
 
A proper report is important too. It makes it easier to check where the links were actually placed.
 
I’m looking for something similar. Please share more details about the websites you use and the reporting format.
 
I once received a backlink report where the provider only listed domain names. There were no published URLs or submission details. It was difficult to verify anything, so a proper report would definitely be a plus for me.
 
I agree that not all backlinks have the same value. Relevant websites with real content are much better than random submission sites.
 
I’ve seen many backlink services that provide hundreds of links but very little useful reporting. A clear report makes a big difference.
 
Interested in knowing what niches you cover. I’m mainly looking for websites that are relevant to my industry.
 
Quality submission is what matters to me. I’d rather have a smaller number of good placements than hundreds of low-quality links.
 
Do you also check the websites before submitting? Things like relevance, traffic, and spam level would be important to me.
 
I’m interested if the websites are manually checked. Please share your sample report if available.
 
A proper backlink report should include the published URL, anchor text, target page, and submission status. That would be useful.
 
My website is in a fairly specific niche, so generic backlink packages haven't worked particularly well for me. I’m more interested in finding websites that actually make sense for the industry.
 
Do you provide a sample report? I’d like to see what information is included before deciding. A clear report makes it much easier to review the completed work.
 
Hi, what kind of site are you currently working with and how established is the domain? The answer to that would make a big difference to the SEO strategy. I’d be happy to discuss it if you want to share more details.
 
I’m interested, but I’d like to see a sample report first. The report is almost as important to me as the backlinks because I need to keep track of the work.
 
Back
Top