Communities like this are one of the best places to learn because people often share experiences that you won't find in blog posts or promotional videos. Keep asking questions and learning from others.
 
I think it's important not to compare yourself with affiliates who've been in the industry for years. Everyone starts somewhere, and building a reputation takes time. Focus on making steady progress rather than expecting immediate approvals.
 
One thing that surprised me was how much difference communication makes. A polite, professional conversation with an affiliate manager often creates a much better impression than simply submitting an application and waiting.
 
The first network is usually the hardest to join because you don't have much history yet. Once you've gained some experience and can demonstrate successful campaigns, future applications often become much easier.
 
Thank you all & around here ppls.. for your kind wordings.. as i cant reply to every comments i am making a simple reply like this.. forgive me plss. anyways all are useful for me.. once again thank you all....
 
Instead of applying everywhere at once, I found it more effective to research a handful of networks carefully and tailor each application to what they were looking for. Quality applications usually stand out more than generic ones.
 
y
I'm looking for a reliable affiliate network that accepts new publishers. Most of the networks I've applied to have rejected my application.

My traffic mainly comes from Facebook, and I'm interested in CPI/CPS dating or entertainment offers. If you know any beginner-friendly networks or have suggestions on where to apply, I'd really appreciate your recommendations.
es
 
Affiliate marketing is a long-term business. The approval process is only the beginning. Spending time building genuine relationships and learning how the industry works will probably benefit you much more than rushing through applications.
 
Don't underestimate the value of your online reputation. Participating in discussions, sharing useful knowledge, and maintaining a professional presence can all contribute to how people perceive you within the industry.
 
I remember feeling frustrated after several rejections, but looking back, those experiences forced me to improve my marketing knowledge and presentation. Sometimes setbacks end up being valuable learning opportunities.
 
One thing I've noticed is that experienced affiliate managers appreciate honest communication. If you're new, simply explain what you're working on and what your long-term goals are. Professionalism often makes a stronger impression than trying to sound more experienced than you are.
 
There are many affiliate networks available, and each has its own requirements. If one doesn't work out, don't assume the entire industry is closed to you. Keep learning, keep networking, and continue improving your applications.
 
I always tell newcomers that affiliate marketing is a marathon rather than a sprint. Building trust with networks, developing reliable traffic sources, and learning the business all take time. Stay patient and keep moving forward.
 
Good luck with your search! My advice would be to focus on becoming the kind of publisher that networks want to work with. Keep improving your marketing skills, communicate professionally, and don't let early rejections discourage you. Most successful affiliates have stories about struggling in the beginning before finally finding the right opportunities.
 
I completely understand where you're coming from because I went through something very similar when I first started affiliate marketing. I assumed that if I had traffic, networks would automatically accept me, but that wasn't the case. They wanted to know how I generated my traffic, what kind of audience I had, and whether I understood their policies. Once I improved the way I presented my applications and gained a little more experience, approvals became much easier.
 
Don't get discouraged by rejections. I think almost every affiliate marketer has experienced them at some point. Networks receive a lot of applications every day, so they tend to be selective. My advice would be to keep improving your online presence, be honest about your experience, and continue applying to programs that match your traffic source.
 
One thing that really helped me was building a relationship with affiliate managers instead of treating them like anonymous application reviewers. A simple message introducing myself and explaining my marketing approach led to conversations that taught me a lot about what networks are actually looking for in new publishers.
 
I learned early on that quality matters more than quantity. Instead of sending applications to twenty different networks in one day, I started researching each one carefully and tailoring my application. It took more time, but I received much better responses because my applications felt more personal and professional.
 
Affiliate marketing is surprisingly relationship-driven. The more you participate in communities, ask thoughtful questions, and build connections with other marketers, the easier it becomes to discover opportunities that you probably wouldn't find through search engines alone.
 
Back
Top