The biggest mistake I made was ignoring website maintenance. I assumed a profitable website would continue growing on its own, but rankings slowly declined because I stopped updating the content. Consistency really matters.
 
I've noticed that websites with clear monetisation strategies always seem to attract more attention. Even if the earnings aren't huge, showing buyers how the site makes money builds confidence.
 
Site flipping combines several skills together. You're not just buying and selling websites—you also learn SEO, marketing, content strategy, analytics, and negotiation along the way.
 
I enjoy looking at expired domains, but I always check their history first. A domain with a bad reputation can create more problems than opportunities.
 
One website I looked at had impressive traffic numbers, but almost all of the visitors came from a single viral article. That seemed risky because if the traffic disappeared, so would most of the site's value.
 
Back
Top