- Jul 2, 2026
- 9
- 64
Hey everyone,
I’ve been reading and learning from this forum for some time, and I thought it was finally time to start my own journey thread.
I’m starting an OFM agency from scratch and want to use this thread to keep myself accountable and share what happens along the way.
I discovered OFM a while ago and became interested in the combination of social media marketing, content creation, sales, and creator management.
The biggest mistake I made before was spending too much time researching and not enough time actually doing.
This time I want to change that.
The main goal is to learn what type of content gets views, followers, and eventually paying subscribers.
After that, I need to build a simple system for content, posting, traffic, and customer management.
I also want to learn more about hiring VAs and automating some of the repetitive work once the business starts generating revenue.
Find one good creator and get the first paying subscribers.
Once I have a working process, I'll worry about scaling.
I don't want to make unrealistic claims about making millions. I'd rather document the actual numbers and see where this goes.
I've started several projects before and stopped when things became difficult.
This time, I want to keep going even when the results are slow.
I'll share updates about outreach, traffic, content experiments, revenue, failures, and anything else I learn along the way.
Hopefully this thread can also help anyone else who is thinking about starting an OFM agency.
Day 1 starts now. Let's see where this goes.
I’ve been reading and learning from this forum for some time, and I thought it was finally time to start my own journey thread.
I’m starting an OFM agency from scratch and want to use this thread to keep myself accountable and share what happens along the way.
Why OFM?
I’ve tried a few different online business ideas before. Some made a little money, while others didn’t go anywhere.I discovered OFM a while ago and became interested in the combination of social media marketing, content creation, sales, and creator management.
The biggest mistake I made before was spending too much time researching and not enough time actually doing.
This time I want to change that.
My Current Situation
Right now I’m starting with:- No clients
- No creator
- Small starting budget
- Basic content/editing skills
- Social media experience
- A lot of research but still plenty to learn
Traffic
For traffic, I’m planning to test:- TikTok
- YouTube Shorts
The main goal is to learn what type of content gets views, followers, and eventually paying subscribers.
What I Need to Work On
My biggest challenge right now is finding the right creator.After that, I need to build a simple system for content, posting, traffic, and customer management.
I also want to learn more about hiring VAs and automating some of the repetitive work once the business starts generating revenue.
My First Goal
I'm keeping the first goal very simple:Find one good creator and get the first paying subscribers.
Once I have a working process, I'll worry about scaling.
I don't want to make unrealistic claims about making millions. I'd rather document the actual numbers and see where this goes.
Why I'm Making This Thread
The main reason is accountability.I've started several projects before and stopped when things became difficult.
This time, I want to keep going even when the results are slow.
I'll share updates about outreach, traffic, content experiments, revenue, failures, and anything else I learn along the way.
Hopefully this thread can also help anyone else who is thinking about starting an OFM agency.
Day 1 starts now. Let's see where this goes.