Consulting can be surprisingly profitable if you have experience in a particular field. You’re essentially selling knowledge instead of a physical product.
 
My vote would be for freelancing first, then building a product or business around the problems you repeatedly see from clients.
 
Reselling can work too, but it depends heavily on finding products with enough margin. The sourcing side is where most of the work seems to be.
 
I think the best method is usually the one you can stick with for a year, not the one that promises money in a week.
 
There are lots of legitimate options, but every method has a learning curve. I’d rather pick one and become good at it than try ten things at once.
 
If someone has no money but plenty of time, I’d focus on building a useful skill and offering it as a service. If they have capital, there are more options available.
 
Honestly, I don’t think there’s one “best” method. The best option depends on your skills, budget, time, and risk tolerance. The important part is choosing something real and consistently improving at it.
 
I’d start with freelancing. It’s probably the simplest way to turn a skill into actual income without needing much upfront money.
 
YouTube is interesting because one good piece of content can keep bringing attention for a long time, but building the channel takes patience.
 
Back
Top