One thing I always check first is whether anything changed before the issue started. Even something that seems unrelated can sometimes influence how mailbox providers evaluate your campaigns.
 
I don't think PMTA itself is necessarily the issue. I'd probably spend more time reviewing sender reputation and campaign performance before making any software changes.
 
Deliverability has become much more challenging over the last couple of years. Mailbox providers appear to be placing greater emphasis on recipient satisfaction than ever before.
 
If your sending volume has remained consistent, I'd compare your recent campaigns with older successful ones. Sometimes small differences in audience targeting or content reveal useful information.
 
I've learned that solving deliverability problems usually requires patience. Quick fixes rarely produce lasting improvements, while gradual optimization tends to be much more effective.
 
Thanks for posting this. I don't have an answer, but I'm following the discussion because Yahoo deliverability is something I've been trying to improve as well.
 
One thing I've noticed is that maintaining a clean subscriber list becomes increasingly important as sending volume grows. Regular list maintenance has made a noticeable difference for my campaigns.
 
Have you looked at whether complaint rates changed recently? Even relatively small increases can influence sender reputation over time.
 
I've worked with several different mailbox providers, and Yahoo has consistently been one of the most sensitive when it comes to sender reputation. Monitoring performance closely has always been worthwhile.
 
Reading your post reminds me how quickly email marketing changes. Strategies that worked perfectly a few years ago often need to be adjusted as mailbox providers update their filtering systems.
 
I'd recommend reviewing every part of your sending process instead of focusing only on the error codes. Sometimes the underlying issue becomes much clearer when looking at the overall picture.
 
I ran into something similar a few months ago. Everything was working fine until Yahoo suddenly started rejecting more of my emails. It took some time to figure out what had changed, so I know how frustrating it can be.
 
I know how frustrating these situations can be, especially when your campaigns have been performing well for a long time and then suddenly run into problems. Hopefully the community can help identify what's causing the TSS04 and TSS09 responses. I'm interested in reading the replies as well because deliverability is something every serious email marketer eventually has to deal with.
 
Email marketing has become much more data-driven than it used to be. Monitoring reputation, engagement, and list quality consistently has become just as important as writing good email content.
 
I appreciate detailed questions like this because they usually lead to useful discussions. Hopefully someone who's encountered these specific Yahoo responses can explain what resolved them.
 
I think every email marketer eventually runs into deliverability problems. It's part of the learning process, even though it's frustrating.
 
I've been there before. I remember checking my server over and over, thinking it was a technical issue, but the problem ended up being related to my mailing list quality.
 
One lesson I've learned is that consistent sending habits often produce better long-term results than making frequent changes whenever performance fluctuates.
 
Whenever I experience a drop in deliverability, I compare authentication records, reputation metrics, engagement data, and recent campaign changes together. Looking at everything as a whole usually helps identify the problem faster.
 
Thanks for posting this. I'm still learning email marketing, and discussions like this help me understand what to expect as campaigns grow.
 
Back
Top