If the app performs smoothly and gets approved by Apple and Google consistently, I think you'll have a strong selling point.
 
I would definitely showcase customer success stories once people start using it. Testimonials will help build trust.
 
I also think analytics integration should be included by default. Most SaaS businesses rely heavily on user data to improve their products.
 
Overall, I think it's a practical idea with a clear audience. If you keep improving the product and make the setup effortless, I can see plenty of founders choosing this over building separate mobile apps from scratch.
 
Your biggest advantage is simplicity. Many founders don't need a complex native app—they just need a professional mobile presence that works reliably and doesn't require constant maintenance.
 
If I were considering your product, I'd also want to know how quickly bug fixes and platform updates are released when Apple or Google changes their requirements.
 
Back
Top