I think your target customers are solo founders who want to launch quickly without maintaining multiple codebases.
 
It would be nice if you included analytics support like Firebase out of the box.
 
I like products that solve real problems you've faced yourself. That usually leads to a better user experience.
 
One thing I'd like is support for biometric login like Face ID or fingerprint authentication.
 
Don't underestimate customer support. Fast responses can become a major reason people choose your product.
 
I think many startup founders would rather pay you than spend weeks learning mobile development.
 
It would be helpful if the app supported deep linking from emails and notifications.
 
Security will be important. Make sure users know how their data is handled inside the app.
 
I like that you're focusing on practical features instead of trying to replace fully native apps.
 
Overall, I think this has real potential. You're helping founders save both time and development costs while making it easier to reach users on mobile. If the product is reliable, easy to use, and backed by good support, I believe many indie developers and small SaaS businesses would see it as a worthwhile investment.
 
Performance will be critical. If the app feels smooth, responsive, and polished, most users won't care whether it's a webview or a fully native application.
 
If your service also handles certificates, app signing, and publishing, I think many people would gladly pay extra. Those steps can be confusing, especially for developers with no mobile experience.
 
I think your target audience should be startups, indie hackers, and solo SaaS founders. Large companies usually have dedicated mobile teams, but smaller businesses often need a simpler solution like yours.
 
Back
Top